Micro Life Zone
Asked by shadycactus6 to Arti, Chris, Dustin, James, Steven on 21 May 2012.
Keywords: immune, improve, system
Eat well, get a good amount of sleep, and excercise
I agree with Dustin, but I have a few more things to add.
1) eat well and include plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables – have a balanced diet without too much sugary stuff (also try to avoid eating burnt food).
2) take vitamin tablets if you think you might need them (but don’t overdo them – fresh food is better, and some times too much of certain vitamins is bad for you).
3) drink plenty of water/drinks that contain water.
4) do some exercise, even if it is just a little bit more walking than what you do normally – the important thing is to move.
5) get enough sleep, but don’t overdo that either.
6) maintain your personal hygiene/cleanliness – do things like take showers, brush your teeth, wash your hands often, keep the areas around you where you spend a lot of time (like your room) clean and tidy (or at least don’t have rubbish all over the place!).
7) make sure you are up to date with your vaccinations.
8] make sure you get some sun exposure every day, but be sun smart! – sunlight is needed for your body to be able to make vitamin D, which is important for your bones but also for your immune system (by the way, cytochrome P450 enzymes are also involved in the production of vitamin D in our bodies).
9) try not to stress out too much, and be happy – too much stress will affect your health.
@shadycactus6, yep, the other 2 have it. Eat well, etc, ……
Good answer Arti! I’ve printed that out and stuck it on my fridge.
Balanced diet, exercise and sleep are the big three. Beyond that remember that your brain needs as much exercise as your legs!
By BRIDGE8 under license from Mangorolla CIC 2020